December 08, 2006

Getting to know you, getting to know all about you ...

I love tiny happy. I can't remember how I found this blog, probably through Craftwerk, but it's such a nice blog, and Melissa is great. She sent me a lovely coin purse with a picture of a bird on it that I use for my lip balm and sunblock, and a couple of hand printed tops for Sweeney. So nice! If I had a digital camera, I would take pictures and post them. Sweeney wore one of the tops the other day to a bbq, but added his own particular branding on it (his puke) within seconds. Still looked spunky though. Anyway, Melissa had one of those chain letter things on her blog today, and in the interest of wasting a bit of time before lunch, I thought I'd give it a go too.

4 jobs I've had:
Vendageuse in a French vineyard (that's grape picker to you lot)

Receptionist at the International Tennis Federation where my rusty Francaise came in handy
Clapper Loader on a crappy TV show
Checkout chick at New World

4 movies I could watch over and over:
Amelie

Parenthood
Ferris Beuller's Day Off
The Thin Red Line

4 places I've lived
Street 21, Phnom Penh ( but only for a month)
Tokoroa

Earlsfield, London
Los Hamiles

4 TV shows I love
The Late Show with David Letterman for a nightly fix of Noo Yawk and some ridiculous humour (last night they had a special appearance by Helen Clark, Prime Minister of New Zealand - she was a blonde leggy model, it made no sense at all, and the night before they blew up a massive pumpkin on Coney Island beach just for the hell of it).

Survivor, it's like eating Weetbix, it has no flavour anymore, but you like it cos you eaten it before
The Simpsons. Who doesn't love it?
The Muppets

4 places I have been for a vacation
Paris for my 29th birthday
Rome for Easter

Eastern Europe cos it was there
Thailand and Cambodia before freezing my ass off in London

4 websites I visit daily
The Beeb

Stuff
Trade me (it will suck me dry of funds, I know)
Yahoo mail

4 favourite foods
Gratin dauphinoise - the king of foods

Peanut slabs
Raspberries
Toffee pops dark

4 places i'd rather be:
With Sweeney and his parents and my friends on the deck at Moir Street in the sunshine, playing stupid guitar and making up songs using the word Sweeney

Riding the subway in New York, wondering where all the people are going and what their stories are
In Bangkok in a tuktuk or on a moto in Cambodia
In a cafe in Grenoble eating Gratin Dauphinoise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are so kind about my blog. I forgot to mention Dark Toffee Pops on my list too, they are quite wonderful. Specially with black coffee.
You've been to some great places by the way.