March 16, 2007
Finally, I've got some branding
Finally, I sat down last night and nutted out some branding. I was going to use old illustrations of the birds, Sparrows and Tuis, but with my limited talent at making computer stuff happen, I settled on using these pics that I've had for about a year. Unfortunately the green necklace at the top died on the night of our housewarming when someone yanked a bit hard on it, and the cubed beads have gone on to live another life as a two stranded floating necklace that Bramwell is wearing in her TV show. She will also be wearing a new design that I will be selling at Craft 2.0, but don't have pics of yet. Will get some tomorrow and post like crazy. Fair to say it's a stunning but simple design and I sold out of prototypes at last October's Craftwerk and in my pre-Christmas sales here at work.
Tomorrow is going to be chaos because:
1. I'm running my stall
2. I'll be setting up interviews with other crafties for a story and directing the photographer when he turns up
3. I will be beside myself with anxiety about the Oxfam cake stall and whether we will have enough cupcakes to bring in the big money
But it will be good because:
1. I'll be meeting these people I know through blogs but don't know in real life
2. Hopefully, people will buy my stuff and I can pay the phone bill
3. Everyone will sign up to sponsor us on our Oxfam walk, and the cupcakes will sell like cupcakes and we will be another $1000 or so towards our fundraising goal of $5000.