September 11, 2007

A de-lurk ...

Howdy readers,

Thought it might be time for a de-lurk ... I know you're out there, you anonymous commenters. Show yourselves!
This is me ... I'm a 34-year-old journalist and aspiring crafter, world's greatest aunty and soon to be mother. I like eating anything French, fizzit lollies and crab sticks. My current obsessions are The Sopranos, making a book for my flatmate Chris out of vintage children's books and making a Christmas stocking for my nephew Sweeney. I am a compulsive list maker, I hate stereo cords and I'm never far away from a hot cup of tea.

Now tell me about you ...

6 comments:

Nikki Elisabeth said...

Do I count as an anonymous commentor? I lurk... but then tend to get excited and think I know the person really well.

Anyway, I'm Nikki, young mama of the Devil Child, aka Hannah (almost 3). I'm a student/mother/assistant librarian/geekster.

Hope to align our paths soon for Nappy101! ;)

kimberlee said...

oh I am not a lurker but I was for a while. hi anyway

-kimberlee

Anonymous said...

De-lurking properly, although I only found your blog a couple of months ago (congrats on the bambino, btw.)

Let's see - I am 26, live in West London with my fiancé (one of your countrymen - yay!) I love seafood and chocolate, work in management consultancy (yawn) and use far too many parentheses. Current knitting obsession is socks and I just learnt how to use the sewing machine.

Anonymous said...

I'm not a lurker!
But just for the fun of it - I'm Rhiannon, I'm 22 (not for long though!) I have a 2 and a half year old ratbag and at the moment I like nothing better than a bowl of porridge with half an apple grated into it, covered in warm vitasoy and heaped with melty brown sugar. oooohhh goddddd. hah.
I'm so excited for december craft 2.0 eee baby bellies! x

Special K said...

howdy Claudia!

Martha Craig said...

I'm not really a lurker either, more of a groupie/stalker.

I'm old, I have to lovely boy children, and the last thing I ate was from an evil American empire. I'm not proud of it. Right now I'm thinking about merlot, but I need to resist...