September 12, 2007

Dear Mr Dirtsailor ...

We both speak English, but are we actually speaking the same language?

This post from the Dirtsailor had me despairing for the state of the world again. I wanted to leave a big ranting comment but I know:

1. It will make no difference to how or what he thinks. It's obvious his mind is pretty shut. He will label me a bleating liberal and dismiss my arguments outright.
2. He won't let the comment go public on his site, so no-one will see it anyway.
3. Writing a comment will take away valuable time I could be eating fizzits.

2 comments:

Nikki (Mother of the Devil Child) said...

Ahhh, you are having the same issues with Dirt Sailor that I had with GuyK, leading to a whole bunch of extreme-right-wing militant Americans posting on my blog. I'll not do that again.

Stick with happy crafty blogs, believe me - too much tension to be had from reading crazy political stuff. I couldn't relax for days.

Kimberlee + Lies said...

tell me about it, I grew up in conservative middle america where thoughts like that were the norm among the older generation. SO FRUSTRATING!!!
stick to fizzies

-kimberlee