February 01, 2007

Her diary will change my life

Chris and I are making diaries for each other for next year, loosely based on the concept of This Diary Will Change Your Life. I love these books - the design, originality, the silliness - but thought I would make my own. Every day has a theme, like Eat Only Cheese Day, or Irritate Charlie Day. So Chris is making one for me, and when I got home last night she was on the red couch making a list (I love lists) that she said I would really love, and when I get up to that day in the diary, I will KNOW that it was THAT list. So far, my diary for her involves a baby we all know and love, blackheads, Girl Guide badges, and an AA meeting. Can't say anymore, it's very hush hush.

And another thing, after a lovely yoga session last night with Nat and Monique, I feel taller. I saw my body in the bathroom mirror this morning and I look HOT. Hot, I tell you! Where has my puku gone? Who knew that eating better (or at all), walking everywhere and doing yoga could possibly be beneficial to the way you look?

No comments: