October 12, 2007

Me, Hayley and Michael. Just one big happy article

I have become 'famous people profile' girl at work, which is actually quite good because I'm getting more confident about writing them and injecting some of my own impressions and personality into my stories. This weekend's newspaper contains not one, not two, but three profiles written by moi - including one on the fabulous Michael Palin (we're like *fingers crossed* now) that will run in The Press as well. And then yesterday I was handed Hayley Westenra's autobiography to read and interview her about. I don't know anything about her, except she seems awfully good. I'm sure anyone who has had The Datsuns to their 18th birthday party can't be all 'nice'. Surely there's some naughty side to her noone's found yet.

And then there's all the feedback from you lot and the Wellingtonistas suggesting people for our One of Us column. I've got a few in the bag to interview in the coming weeks which should keep us stocked up. The days are busy.

Meanwhile Tiny just gets a little less tiny and the kicking gets a little more visible. I was at a law seminar yesterday where he was acting up - I looked down at my belly and could see movement through my top. Crazy.

3 comments:

llew said...

Did you contact Mad Murray Hill in the end? Only reason I ask, is he just emailed me to say he's going to be in the DomPost next week - something about medieval catapult classes or something.

And gnome home accessories - chimneys & letterboxes...

llew said...

And I always presumed she was the sleb with a drug problem a few years ago. Staggered to hear it was Mark Ellis after all.

Special K said...

Yup, I'm going to see him in catapulting action at Labour weekend. Hope he lets me have a go. Sounds like a hoot.