What I've been up to, in no particular order:
1. Reading Dead People's Music by Sarah Laing. That woman is a genius writer. She's so totally nailed teenage girl dialogue.
2. Stripping wallpaper. We're onto room number two of the Great House Renovation Project - Harper's room. Meanwhile, the garden is being overrun with convolvulus.
3. Running. I know - hilarious.
4. Knitting up a storm. I have four, yes, four garments on the go right now. They're all cardigans/jersies for babies yet to be born.
5. Thinking about the good folk in Greymouth.