So it's Tuesday and that's list day. So here it is:
- finish updating clippings book with clippings still on my shelf at work - I did half on Sunday while watching The Sopranos. It was an awesome example of multi-tasking.
- bake something.
- go to podiatrist to fix my mangled post-100km walk toenails. You don't wanna know.
- have 20 week scan.
- do more work on Bram's diary and Sweeney's Christmas present.
- do yoga - a perennial list item.
- take stuff to the Sallys.
- pack china and snowglobes ready for moving.
I'm loathe to take on anything more at the moment until we get settled in our new house. And then it will be full on poster-making, tiny hanger-buying, second hand furniture scouting, nest-o-rama. I find getting little projects like that done enormously satisfying.